Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Tricks and Sweet Sounds

People are right when they say that babies change and do new things every day. And I think every month I myself has said this is when she has made the biggest change. Of course at the time it feels like it, but there is a noticeable difference daily. To me, every milestone is a bigger change because it means she is one step closer to being a walking talking person.
<3

In the last 3 weeks she has learned to roll over (back to front) and loves playing with her feet. She has been trying to roll over for about a week and was getting so frustrated when she couldn't get it. It finally clicked and now she loves to roll over, look around and loves sleeping on her stomach! She had found her feet a while ago, but never took an interest. Now she loves playing with them and sticking them in her mouth!


They really taste good, mommy!
 We also caught some real laughs on video. I was changing her diaper and burped (and excused myself), she thought it was the funniest thing ever. We tried to recreate it and couldn't get the exact laugh again, but did get some good giggles out of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment